Duration : 2 days / 1 nights
Trip type : Trekking Rinjani Summit
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included.
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
Trekking Rinjani Price per person:
- 1 participant = USD 400
- 2- 3 Participants = USD 225
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
- O7:00 Am after breakfast at the hotel
- Travel to Sembalun village ( 45 minutes)
- Registration at (RIC) Rinjani information centre
- Commencing trek (1,156m altitude)
- Walk approximately one hour and a half to (2 hrs). arrive at Pos 1 (1300m) rest for 10-15 minute,
- Walk approximately one-hour arrive at Pas 2 (1,500m) rest for 10- 15, take on water and snacks/biscuits
- Walk for a further hour, arrive at pada belong (Pos 3) 1800m stop 2-hour lunch break guide + porters will prepare meals, tea & coffee + dessert.
- After lunch continue to walk for three hours to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m This takes approximately 3 hours, this stage including a prolonged steep ascent
- .02:30 Am. wake up for light breakfast
- .03:00 leave camp, commencing Summit climb.
- 3 hours challenging climbing, the last hour is especially hard, in this part mostly gravelly that means for every two steps forward you might drop one step back, temperature drop 6-7 degree Celsius, a windbreaker jacket, gloves, had, and trekking poles are highly recommended
- Reach summit 3726m/ 12,224fit) hopefully arrive in time for sunrise, around 05:45 am sun begins to rise, shining on your beautiful surroundings, the best time to enjoy spectacular views of Mt agung in Bali, Sumbawa, the 3 gili, trawanga, Meno, air.
- Returning to the campsite on the crater rim stop for hot breakfast+ hot drinks
- Walk the route back down to the sembalun approximately 5-6 house, stop for lunch break at Pos 2 or Pos 1
- Transfer back to Jou Trekking office (45 minutes) collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok