Duration : 3 days / 2 nights
Trip type : Mt. Rinjani, Lake, Hot Spring (no summit)
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included.
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
Mt. Rinjani Trekking Package 3 days / 2 nights. This trek starts and ends in Senaru. After an early breakfast at your hotel we walk to register at the Rinjani Trek Center. We’ll trek all day to the crater rim, stopping throughout for snacks and lunch. On the rim we will set up camp ready for an early rise the next morning. After enjoying the sunrise and breakfast, we head down inside the crater to the lake. It takas two to three hours down the steep trail to reach the crater lake. We stop for lunch on the shore of Segara Anak Lake and set-up camp. The afternoon can be spent bathing in natural hot springs, swimming in the lake, fishing, exploring the lakeshore or just resting. On the last day after breakfast by the lake, we climb out of the crater. we pause on the Senaru side of the rim for a rest break and snacks. We then continue to descend the long trail to Senaru Village. Rest stops are taken along the way. A lunch break will normally be prepared for you at “Pos 3.”. After lunch we continue through forest to Senaru. Around 3PM you will arrive at the Jou Trekking office to collect any belongings stored with us. We provide transport to anywhere in Lombok if you require it.
Trekking Rinjani Price per person :
- 1 participant = USD 450
- 2- 3 Participants = USD 250
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
RINJANI TREK ITINERARY
Approximately 7 Hours Walking
- 07:00 Am after breakfasts we walk and we register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601m)
- 07:30 Am commence trek ( 601m elevation) walk passes through dense tropical forest, we stop at Pos1 bunut ngengkang ( 1300m) this usually take one hour. 15 minute rest.
- Continue walk to Pos 2 montong satas (1500m) we stop for a longer break for lunch ( 2 hrs) the porters and guide will prepare for hot meal, fruits, tea. coffee
- After lunch we start walking to Pos 3 mondokan lokak (2000m) walking time approximately 2 hours, 15- 20 minute rest,
- Continue trek to from Pos 3 to Crater rim pelawan senaru ( 2601m) walking time approximately 2 hours
- Arrive at senaru Crater rim Camp, time to enjoy stunning sunset, Mt Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater. porters & guides will set-up your tent and prepare your dinner
Approximately 4 Hours Walking
- 08:00 Am breakfast on the crater rim
- 09:00 we commence our descent into the crater/ segara anak (2000m) 2-3 hours descent.
- Set-up camp and spend the rest of the day relaxing exploring the lakeshore & swimming in the hot springs
Approximately 9 Hours Walking
- 07:30 breakfast by the lake
- 08:00 commence our climb out of the crater rim for 3 hours, we pause at senaru crater rim for biscuits break, before continuing to pos 2 for longer lunch break. after lunch we continue our descent through the forest,
- 04:00 pm. Arrive at Jou Trekking office collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok