Duration : 4 days / 3 nights
Trip type : Mount Rinjani Trek 4 days
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included.
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
The 4D/3N Rinjani Trekking package is the same program as 3D/2N Package, however the second day is broken up with an extra night. So after trekking to the summit, you’ll make your way down into the crater and spend an extra night camping by the lake and hot springs. We start from Sembalun Village and hike through open grassland to Sembalun Crater rim Camp. Here we can see amazing views of the sunset and you may even see the Milky Way on a clear evening. At 3:00AM, after a light breakfast with hot drinks, we commence the challenging three hour trek to the summit. After reaching the summit you’ll hike back to camp and continue along down into the crater where you’ll camp on night two. Here you have the afternoon to go for a swim in the lake or hot springs The next morning we trek through the steep rocky ascents up to the Senaru side of the crater rim. On the last day we descend through forest to Senaru.
Trekking Rinjani Price per person :
- 1 participant = USD 600
- 2 – 3 Participants = USD 320
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
- O7:00 Am after breakfast at the hotel
- Travel to Sembalun village ( 45 minutes)
- Registration at (RIC) Rinjani information centre
- Commencing trek (1,156m altitude)
- Walk approximately one hour and a half to (2 hrs). arrive at Pos 1 (1300m) rest for 10-15 minute,
- Walk approximately one-hour arrive at Pas 2 (1,500m) rest for 10- 15, take on water and snacks/biscuits
- Walk for a further hour, arrive at pada belong (Pos 3) 1800m stop 2-hour lunch break guide + porters will prepare meals, tea & coffee + dessert.
- After lunch continue to walk for three hours to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m This takes approximately 3 hours, this stage including a prolonged steep ascent
- Once at sembalun crater rim (2639m) the porters and guide will set-up camp, and prepare dinner. you’ll be able to enjoy sunset overlooking the crater lake.
- 02:30 Am. wake up for light breakfast
- 03:00 leave camp, commencing Summit climb.
- 3 hours challenging climbing, the last hour especially hard in this part mostly gravelly that means for every two steps forward you might drop one step back, temperature drop 6-7 degree Celsius, a windbreaker jacket, gloves, had, and trekking poles are highly recommended
- Reach summit 3726m/ 12,224fit) hopefully arrive in time for sunrise, around 05:45 am sun begins to rise, shining on your beautiful surroundings, the best time to enjoy spectacular views of Mt agung in Bali, Sumbawa, the 3 gili, trawanga, Meno, air.
- Returning to the campsite on the crater rim stop for hot breakfast+ hot drinks
- After breakfast decent for 3 hours down to segara anak (lake)
- Arrive at the lake (2000m) Set up camp and spend the rest of the day relaxing/exploring the Lakeshore. The hot springs are a 10-minute walk from the campsite, and are the perfect place to relax after a hard day!
- 09:00 Am week up leisurely breakfast, time photographs, drink coffee, enjoying the atmosphere of the lake
- 12:30 after lunch commence climb to senaru crater rim (2641) for 3 hours through steep rocky ascents
- arrive at Senaru Crater Rim, time for sunset & enjoy views across the lake back toward the summit and a good vantage point of Gunung Baru, porters set up camp prepare dinner
- 07:00 Am. wake up, leisurely breakfast+ coffee etc,
- 08:30 Am. Commencing walk back down to Senaru village, rest spots of Pos 3, Pos 2, and Pos 1 and stop for along the way
- 03:00 Am. Arrive at Jou Trekking office collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok