Duration : 3 days / 2 nights
Trip type : Summit, Lake, Hot Spring
Airport Transfer : Transfers in and out are included.
Accommodations : 1 night in senaru with comfortable Room
Trekking Rinjani price per Person
- 1 participant = USD 500
- 2- 3 Participants = USD 270
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
- O7:00 Am after breakfast at the hotel
- Travel to Sembalun village ( 45 minutes)
- Registration at (RIC) Rinjani information centre
- Commencing trek (1,156m altitude)
- Walk approximately one hour and a half to (2 hrs). arrive at Pos 1 (1300m) rest for 10-15 minute,
- Walk approximately one-hour arrive at Pas 2 (1,500m) rest for 10- 15, take on water and snacks/biscuits
- Walk for a further hour, arrive at pada belong (Pos 3) 1800m stop 2-hour lunch break guide + porters will prepare meals, tea & coffee + dessert.
- After lunch continue to walk for three hours to Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m This takes approximately 3 hours, this stage including a prolonged steep ascent
- 02:30 Am. wake up for light breakfast
- 03:00 leave camp, commencing Summit climb.
- 3 hours challenging climbing, the last hour is especially hard, in this part mostly gravelly that means for every two steps forward you might drop one step back, temperature drop 6-7 degree Celsius, a windbreaker jacket, gloves, had, and trekking poles are highly recommended
- Reach summit 3726m/ 12,224fit) hopefully arrive in time for sunrise, around 05:45 am sun begins to rise, shining on your beautiful surroundings, the best time to enjoy spectacular views of Mt agung in Bali, Sumbawa, the 3 gili, trawanga, Meno, air.
- Returning to the campsite on the crater rim stop for hot breakfast+ hot drinks
- After breakfast decent for 3 hours down to segara anak (lake)
- Arrive at the lake (2000m) stop for 2 hours lunch break, Visit hot springs for bath or you can also swim in the lake!
- After lunch we continue climb to the other side of senaru crater rim for 3 hours through steep rocky ascents
- Arrive at Senaru Crater Rim, time for sunset & enjoy views across the lake back toward the summit and a good vantage point of Gunung Baru, porters set up camp prepare dinner
- 07:00 Am. wake up, liesurely breakfast+ cuffee etc,
- 08:30 Am. Commencing walk back down to Senaru village, rest spots of Pos 3, Pos 2, and Pos 1 and stop for along the way
- 03:00 Pm. Arrive at Jou Trekking office collect any belongings stored with us, we provide transport back to any place as your next destination in lombok