Hiking Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru 2 days 1 night program start on 601m above sea level at Senaru village to crater rim Senaru 601m camp the night and next day return trek to Senaru village.
Trekking Crater Rim Senaru Itinerary :
Arrival Day :
Arrival at Lombok Airport , or any others port in Lombok as Lembar/ Bangsal harbor ,Tluk Kodek or maybe from any main object tourist among ( Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta lombok,3 (Gilis Trawangan, Meno Air) and will pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in Senaru where is the place you can meet with your trekking guide and porters then will briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips, Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep can be seen if you arrive min 1 hour min, before the sunset.
Day 1 Hike:
After an early breakfast at 7.00 am we walk and we register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forest. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 2 Hike:
We enjoy the sunrise and a leisurely breakfast before commencing our return trek to Senaru. We pause for several rest and snack breaks on the way, stopping at Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. We arrive in Senaru at approximately 1.00 pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Hiking Rinjani Price per person :
- 1 participant = USD 350
- 2- 3 Participants = USD 200
- 4- 5 Participants = USD 180
- 6-10 Participants = USD 160
Hiking Rinjani to Crater Rim Senaru programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detail information and book program hiking Rinjani to crater rim Senaru 2 days 1 night please fill in complete the Booking Form below.