- Trekking Mt. Rinjani (The Right Way!)
- Shoeless and Clueless: Trekking the Mount Rinjani Crater
- Things To Do In Lombok | Mount Rinjani Trek Reviews
- A Lombok Adventure – Mount Rinjani, Tugu and more
- Weekly adventures June 2017 | Mount Rinjani & Magic Mushrooms in Gili Trawangan
- Climbing Mount Rinjani, All The Information You Need To Know
Day 1: After an early breakfast we depart Senaru and travel by 4WD vehicle to Sembalun. We register at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (1,800 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we commence the steep climb up the crater rim. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani and Northern Lombok.
Day 2: We wake at 3am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our return trek to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun in the early afternoon, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Climbing Rinjani Summit programs include the following:
- Pick up before and transfers after the trek.
- A night accommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the national park
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3 litre mineral water a day/person)
- Tent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow
- Head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes, rain jacket, long pants, gloves
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage
- Tips for guide and porters
Bellow are list of items you should carry during the trek programme. All items to be packed in a small backpack no more than 5 kgs.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal madications
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm.
- Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy Cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants/wind proof. Rain coat
- Wind proof Jacket. Warmest jacket
- 2 pcs. of shorts.
- Trek stick/leaky (optional).
- Sandals (optional).
- Swim wear
- Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
For detail information price or book program climbing Rinjani to summit 2 days 1 night please Contact Us